ARN was founded in 1999 by the late Dr. Carl Simpson and Dr. Pamela Jull, two academics with experience and proficiency in today’s applied research methods and procedures. At ARN, we have a passion for community development, social justice and the environment. We serve government agencies, educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations with consulting in research, program evaluation, and application of the principles of Social Marketing.
ARN brings expertise in quantitative analysis and survey design to a broad range of evaluation methods. To ensure the highest quality research ARN has meticulous standards:
- Valid and reliable instrument composition
- Testing of survey instruments
- Careful sample definition and management
- Methods to encourage good response rates
- Advanced statistical testing in all analysis
As a result, ARN provides clients with useful, insightful and statistically sound results. ARN’s services include, but are not limited to, program evaluation, research design and methodology, qualitative methods including interviews and focus groups, sampling, questionnaire design, data collection, statistical analysis and interpretation, and reporting.
Click here to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.
Why Use ARN?
ARN gives its clients more control over their research!
- Custom Design – Only information you can truly use is collected
- Flexibility – ARN can make changes to survey instruments when they are needed
- Accessibility – Talk directly to Dr. Jull and your project managers easily
- Actionable Reports – Clear presentation and discussion of our thorough analysis
- Access to your own data – Provided in Access, Excel or any number of other formats at no additional charge
Through rigorous application of research methods ARN provides you with information you and others will trust. Our highly responsive staff will take good care of you and make sure your needs are met in a timely and appropriate manner.